I am a 60 years old man, employed in a big organisation and active in our community. I speak Swedish, English and German. My interests are music and boating.
I offer the following activities: Boat trip and fishing
Price for activity is to be agreed with the host.
Nice apartment in the old city Uddevalla, at the fjord
Number of beds: 3
Area: 81 m2
Nice, cosy apartment in the city of Uddevalla with a view over the stream that runs through the centre of the town. Within walking distance to Bohusläns Museum, the old white boats, shops, cafes and restaurants. All facilities nearby.
Uddevalla is situated in the heart of the province Bohuslän. Close to the sea and nature areas. Visit the long wooden jetty, Strandpromenaden, and the old spa-area called Gustavsberg. Gothenburg is less than 1 hour drive.
The apartment has 3 rooms with 3 beds and a well-equipped kitchen. Shower/wc, tv, balcony, parking-lot nearby. Smoking and animals are not allowed. Cleaning is not included.
Price high season: 4500 SEK/week, low season: to be agreed with host.
For more detailed information: www.stugknuten.com
Welcome! //Greetings from Alf Gillberg
Phone +46 (0)522 696104
Accommodations in the area
- Berndtsson, cottage, 4+2 beds
- Cabot, cottage, 4 beds
- Eriksson, room, 5 beds (3 +2)
- Gillberg, apartment, 3 beds
- Hästekasens Gård, modern "shed", 3 beds
- Kullberg, cottage, 4 beds
- Samuelsson, cottage no.1; 6 beds (4+2)
- Samuelsson, cottage nr.2; 6 beds (4 + 2)
- Thorell, cottages, 5 and 4 beds
- Van Roijen, cottage 6 beds (4+2)